Design Team Call*Wink *Wink Ink is in search of design team members! We’re searching for five dependable, team-oriented people who love to work and design with digital stamps!
To see our stamps, please visit winkwinkink.com
Submission Time Line:
January 20, 2010 – February 20, 2010. (Sorry, late entries will not be considered.)
Submission Guidelines:E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact info including email address, blog address, and attach 3 of your best creations. You can include cards, scrapbook pages, and/or altered items. We would love to see you use *Wink *Wink Ink images on your entries, but it is not a requirement (There is a free stamp available to use on the site!)
Please include a brief description about you and your stamping style, previous design team work, published work, and/or any other artistic information you would like to share. However, previous design team experience or publication of work is not required for consideration.
Once I receive your email complete with all personal and artistic information, including samples, I will send a confirmation of receipt. If you don’t hear from me, I didn’t receive your submission.
If you have been selected I will contact you via email. I will need you to confirm your commitment and once that has been done, I will make an announcement at *Wink *Wink Ink and you will be able to do the same on your blog. If you do not confirm within 72 hours that you still want the position, I will have to choose someone else.
*Wink *Wink Ink Design Team Benefits:
- As a *Wink *Wink Ink DT member, you will receive one new stamp EVERY week of your term.
- You will receive a *Wink *Wink Ink Designer badge to display on your blog showing that you are a design team member at *Wink *Wink Ink.
- Your name and blog link will be placed on *Wink *Wink Ink’s website.
- DT submissions are yours to keep and use as you wish.
Design Team Requirements:
- Your Design Team duties will last for a period of 6 months and you must design at least one project per week using *Wink *Wink Ink stamps. Your art can be any type, including but not limited to cards, scrapbook pages, and altered items. Please DO NOT try out if you are unable to make this commitment.
- Because you will be working with digital images, you must be familiar with how to download, save, and unzip files, manipulate them, and have the ability to print the images you will be using on your projects.
- Because you will need to share your *Wink *Wink Ink creations, you are required to have a well-maintained blog for posting your artwork and any major *Wink *Wink Ink stamp company updates. Ability to photograph and post your creations is a must.
- You will be required to participate in any company scheduled events and whenever possible we would like our DT members to support all *Wink *Wink Ink sponsored events, such as challenges. You can either join in the event by creating something or simply make a post on your blog alerting readers of the event. We encourage all of our designers to combine challenge projects with DT work each week. This allows you to create one sample, which meets many criteria.
- As a design team member, you will be required to join our Yahoo Group for design team members so that you can keep up with all the latest information regarding company information and events and post pictures of your creations for use on the company blog. You will need to join our group on Paper Craft Planet to support events that may be going on over there as well.
- As a DT member we would like to see you post your creations in online stamping community galleries, such as Splitcoast Stampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc. This will help to increase exposure to our stamps and images.
Thank you for your interest in applying for our new company!! We look forward to hearing from you and seeing all of your creations!
The *Wink*Wink Ink team
So, what are you waiting for?! Head on over to *Wink *Wink Ink and apply to become part of this awesome company! :) Good luck!!!