Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Late Christmas Card (Or Early!)

When the idea of making a Christmas card with this alien stamp entered my head, I just had to make it! This stamp from *Wink *Wink Ink is SO versatile! I colored him/her in with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. The sentiment is from Flourishes. All the papers are from Die Cuts With a View and the ribbon is made by Offray. Today, I used the awesome sketch Cute Card Thursday provided:


Also, since this is a Christmas card (my favorite thing to celebrate), I believe I qualify for Charisma Cardz challenge this week, "Celebrations!"

So, what do you think? I absolutely LOVE comments and appreciate any you find time to leave any!

Oh! And remember to check out the amazing blog candy over at my friend, Melanie's blog, *Wink *Wink Ink! :o) All of her handcrafted items look even more astounding in person!

Hugs!

Rachael

5 comments:

  1. fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card.Love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck with the blog hop. Happy New year!!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your alien is hilarious! I love it in a Christmas card and your perfect stitching. What a wonderful job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Really different. Thank you for joining us at our Charisma Cardz Birthday Blog Hop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)