Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I have been doing a terrible job of posting things on time! I actually used the sketch from Papertake Weekly, but I didn't post it on time to add my card to their Mister Linky. Oh well. Maybe next week! Luckily, I also made this card for a couple of other challenges. Simon Says this week, "Merry Christmas". I hope it counts that I stamped "Merry Christmas" on the inside! I made my own snowflake embellishment by punching it from a pop can, so I qualify for Dutch Dare's challenge, "Make It Happen". The cute little penguin is from a The Angel Company stamp set. I colored it in with Prismacolor pencils, blended with Gamsol, and added some Stickles to the tree. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waht a cute card Rachael.
    Love the design, beautifull coloured papers and cute image.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC.

    Merry Christmas!!!!!

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this cute penguin card.
    Thanks for joining DDCC.
    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)