Monday, November 2, 2009

Hip Hop POP

Here's a card I made for My Favorite Things', "So You Think You Can Stamp" challenge #4, "Hip Hop" that they're putting on over at Splitcoast Stampers. To give it more of a Hip Hop feel I drew a little butterfly tattoo on "You Take the Cake" lady's arm. My mom is currently taking Hip Hop dance classes and she mentioned her well known teacher has a few tattoos. I thought that would be a great thing to incorperate into my card! I added some sparkly gems on all four corners of my layered squares (made with Nestabilities), and picked out some cool, TAC polka dot paper since it "popped" out at me. I colored in the image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)