Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gorjuss Peace on Earth

Can you tell I have just one Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl image? :o) This is a card I made for The Sugar Bowl challenge Christmas theme and sketch:

I used pink for my main color instead of the classic Christmas colors to participate in the Cute Daisy May challenge this week, "Pink Christmas". I used all Die Cuts With a View paper. I thought this card fit in great with the, "A Christmas Card for a Child" challenge over at Lili of the Valley since I had a little Gorjuss Girl on my card. Also, I added the cute little bells to play along with Winter Wonderland's challenge, "Sleigh Bells Ring". The little "peace on earth" stamp is from The Angel Company. Thanks for looking! By the way, I LOVE comments! :o) Thank you to all you gals to comment on my cards - it means a lot to me!

9 comments:

  1. What a cutie card:-)I love the sketch you used and the colors are perfect!! glad you could join in this week in the fun at cute daisy may
    XMichele spera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, your gorguss girl looks like she's just waiting for Santa! Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...and you can never use that image too much :)
    Thanks for playing at Cute Daisy May this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely super card!
    Very festive and I love the colors.
    Thanks for playing along at CDM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love that image.
    Thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very pretty Rachael! I adore your beautifully colored image! Awesome layout and fantastic details! Thanks for participating in LOTV card challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss card Rachael! Thanks for joining in the LOTV challenge this week. Hugs Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards. I adore your images and colour choices. Thanks for joining us this week on LOTV
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)