Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Birthday

My friend, Kate, who is a Creative Memories consultant, is trading me a wedding album for 25 cards, so I've been working on those cards for awhile now. This is one of the cards I made for her. :)

I used my Creative Memories circle punch to get those circles. That cute little mouse is a Penny Black stamp and the "Happy Birthday" is a single stamp I split up by only inking one word for each circle from The Angel Company. Currently my favorite way to color images is with my Prismacolor pencils blended with gamsel. The paper is Die Cuts With a View, the flowers and button are items I picked up from my local scrapbook store - I don't remember the brands, and the ribbon is from JoAnn Fabric.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)