Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fisher Boy Birthday

Once again I made a card for two challenges: Farm Fresh Fridays (stitching) and Cute Card Thursday (challenge #74 - something summery). For Farm Fresh Fridays I added stitching to my card design, used one of my favorite brands of stamps (The Greeting Farm stamps), and used the sketch FFF provided - "Sketch by Jessica".

I actually was going to make two of the very same card, but then I accidentally adhered everything together on the first card before doing the intended machine stitching, so I did what is called "faux stitching". I used a black pen and made stitch-like marks as you can see below:


I got around to doing the machine stitching I had originally wanted to do on the second card and I think I like that best, although I was nearly equally happy with the faux!

Well, that's all I have for today. Thank for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Rachel, love the image, and the colouring is great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabby card - your paper compliments the image perfectly. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate getting comments, so thank you in advance! :)